Sunday, November 15, 2009

Princess Turns 3!!!!!





I can't believe Princess Chloe is now 3 years old!!! The last few days when ever anyone would start singing Happy Birthday she would stop them and say, "It's not my birthday yet." This morning she woke up next to me and I starting singing Happy Birthday to her. She looked at me all wide eyed as if she was thinking that everyone must get a birthday but her. She just acted like "Pinch me! It can't be MY birthday!" She is so happy today. This week when I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she said a Belle dress, crown, princess necklace, and princess bracelet. When she opened it she was giddy with excitement. She Ooohed and Ahhhed at everything. After many Thank Yous she said, "I can't believe I got everything I wanted!"
We can't believe we have been blessed with being her parent's. How could we be so lucky? She is all we could have dreamed for and more. Happy Birthday Princess!!!

2 comments:

Lesa said...

My 22 year old was Belle for her 4th birthday. Chloe is a very pretty Belle. Happy Birthday to You Chloe.

By the way I'm so glad you are back on the blog. It is nice seeing updates of your girl.

Jonni said...

Happy belated 3rd birthday to your beautiful princess. :)

Hugs,
Jonni