Monday, November 2, 2009

Dancing Queen

video

*Disclaimer-I have no idea where she learned any of this. It certainly wasn't from us. LOL!*

I just had to post this video of Chloe I took yesterday. Whenever she hears music, she just has to bust a move. She is especially fond of really bad 70s music but she won't discriminate. Anything with a beat will do. Rachael was practicing some new music on the piano and Chloe broke out into her interpretive dance. It looks like a cross between Michael Flatley and Michael Jackson. She cracks me up when she closes her eyes and shakes her arms and legs. Make sure to watch it until the end. She does this moon walk thing. It is hilarious!!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

That is hilarious! I just got a video from my brother with my nephew (1 yr) showing off some of his sweet moves. I never laughed so hard.

Lesa said...

Is she taking Dance? She ought to!

eidariesky said...

cute banget seh...
best regard